• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free 12oz Brown Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlyBurrito

Reaction score
I got about 200 bottles the other day from a friend, stated counting out about how many i needed and now have 64 bottles that are in a used condition but still will hold beer. most have light rings about bottom and top from rubbing other glass but they are free for pick up! willing to meet up if not too far away

In Mansfield, Tx 76063

-Zak

i would say we could meet and swap some brews but.. my first has not even gone to secondary yet.. I might be in Houston visiting my sister November 6-8 i could possibly meet sometime I'm there

Zak, Im in North Fort Worth. I am going to the LHBS saturday. Not sure what time. It's in the corner of 20 and 35. Could you spare about 20 for me?

Is it ok if I let you know tomorrow? I have to work saturday for an undetermined amount of time. A buddy of mine wants to meet up and get some grain so I will probably go when I get a chance. If not then I am going to leave work at about 4 and go back to work.

I may be interested in the rest. I need to dstop by the brew store myself. I too have to work Sat., but will be off before 4. Let me know. It is nice to lnow that there are a few locals around.

I may be interested in the rest. I need to dstop by the brew store myself. I too have to work Sat., but will be off before 4. Let me know. It is nice to lnow that there are a few locals around.

i was thinking so myself. we should get together and have a brew day or exchange some brews sometime. :mug:

Brew day would be awesome. If you guys are ever interested Im just North of Saginaw zip 76179. Me and my buddy try and do a batch every weekend if not every other one. We are rookies but chugging along. Could use some tips and tricks. My email is [email protected]. Let me know if you want to organize a brew day.

Zak, My boss just informed me that it may be an 18 hour day tomorrow. About 18 mill worth of inventory we have to count. I dont think I will be able to make it. If someone else needs those bottles feel free to give them away man. I dont think we will et to make it to FWHB until sunday morning. Which sucks cause I may miss kickoff. Oh the things we do for beer. Have a nice weekend.

Brew day would be awesome. If you guys are ever interested Im just North of Saginaw zip 76179. Me and my buddy try and do a batch every weekend if not every other one. We are rookies but chugging along. Could use some tips and tricks. My email is [email protected]. Let me know if you want to organize a brew day.

yeah, I'll email you soon. I'm a good for nothing student but i have like 3 exams this Monday so I'll be studying all weekend minus my brown ale boil tomorrow :D

-Zak

Back