Help me with my loss

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monty420th

Reaction score
I just floated my first ever keg, Stone Ruination.

it was a good beer, always treated me with respect, never called me names, always gave great head...

RIP, Stone Ruination

You always remember your first fondly. At the time you think it will last forever and are heartbroken when it abruptly ends. In time, after you've have many other encounters, you'll remember that first one fondly. She'll forever have a place in your heart if not your home. Take comfort in the knowledge that you were her first too.

As I have never had a keg I only bottle I do not know this filling yet. I in process of keezer build. However I'm getting close to finishing off my first brew ever got less than a case left and I find my self putting off drinking them as I don't want to feel the way you do now(only slightly different).

Now I have had experience getting over girls so here goes my advice:

So to get over your first, you must upgrade so if she was hot blonde get a hotter blone or change color.......

Or to get over a girl, you an always try two at once......

To relate it back to your beer loss, to get of your SR see options below:
1) make a another one because your second stands a good chance of being better
2) brew a clone of something you like better
3) brew a clone of something you like better and another SR.
4) brew clones of two things you like better
5) Tap something else you have ready & invite over a hot blonde or two

Okay 5 options should be enough

I am making the same thing tomorrow, just won't be the same though...the memories (although faded and blurry at times) were great

Latest posts

Back