The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
128775446045204469.jpg

Pfft. Thats nothing. You should see this video Paulie's parents did a few years ago... If you google it you can still find it... Just search for, "Two Old People, One Cup"

Cape Brewing said:
Pfft. Thats nothing. You should see this video Paulie's parents did a few years ago... If you google it you can still find it... Just search for, "Two Old People, One Cup"

Careful. You are talking about your grandparents

Wow last time I made a "your mama" joke or implied it Yeager and I got a time out. Paul and cape your pushing it. (said in a like PTN "your mother" voice)

DakotaRules said:
If I get 2 for whining you should get 5 on the treadmill.

I think I'll go do that five minutes now...

No, instead I think I'll drive to Logan and hop on a plane and head to Belgium and torture my liver across West Flanders. And you foo's get to stay home and deal with CCWR's angst and Yeager's ...

Oh hell, I don't know how to classify Yeager's issues. (I'd say that 99% of them are actually SWMBO'S issues but that would be mean. <Too bad CCWR's issues are not so readily classified>).

So you mofo's are going to have to get along without me for a bit. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

PTN

I will admit, it's not necessarily the most clever thread of all time, but to say you "hated" that thread? You feelin' alright? You seem to be a little angry. You ain't going through Paulie withdrawal, are you?

It was uncomfortable and weird. Now... just having Flounder on this thread makes it uncomfortable and weird but that was over the top... like... creepy weird.

I read both threads and it sounds very weird. And to agree with cape having flounder in here with no Paul to regulate him is weird too!

Is no one going to post on here till Polly gets back??? I'll start, Paul is so fat he has his own gravitational pull. This one time, at band camp, Paul ate the other campers.

For somebody with three chins, you sure talk a lot of smack about Paulie's weight.

Brian+the+Hut.jpg

EDIT: *Not* the real Dakota pic. He made me take it down, he doesn't want anyone to see his real face while he's dressed in those ass-less leather chaps.

Eeeh. Good post and good lesson. This guy got off easy. Freshman year at Northeastern living in the Back Bay during the '86 ALCS. Back then they'd leave the gates open after the 7th inning and me and a group of friends jumped the fence. I was pretty much in that area when the Sox won the series. The fans were all ready to jump onto the field. I yelled "If we all go they can't catch all of us" Some moron took my advice and ran solo onto the field. Several mounted police rode him down with batons at the pitchers mound. We all stayed in our seats. Good times.

Wasn't it one of the Super Bowls, some fan ran on the field, might have been before the game.... and it was either Tedi Bruschi or Mike Vrabel, just absolutely cleaned their ****ing clock.

You just know that dude's been working security at Sox games for like ten years, just WAITING to show 35k fans that he used to be quite the linebacker in high school.

I remember there were two games where the fan ran onto the field. The second one sent a message. I forget who that was.

Mutton Chops. Here's something an outta towner can get a brush up on the lingo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back