New Brewer in Jersey City, NJ / Wellsboro, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacebarcowboy

Reaction score
Hey there,

I have been reading the forums here on and off for a while, and just thought I would say hi. I am pretty new to homebrewing, starting my 7th batch soon, but I am having a blast with it.

I split my time between Jersey City, NJ and Wellsboro, PA. Looking forward to lots of good brewing!

Being on your seventh batch, you probably have the basics down already. There's always more to learn though. Good to have you on board.

Welcome. Wellsboro is a great little town, been there a couple times for the STPR. Someday maybe I'll even get a chance to drive the famous forest roads.

Hello to you both!

Wow that STPR thing looks pretty crazy. I have not heard of that before, but will have to check it out next year. I like Wellsboro though. I have quickly felt very at home there.

welcome i have never heard of the stpr either will definatley attend next years event :mug:

Back