Help! Bar/Kegorator build overshot my beer schedule!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtron

Reaction score
I finished my bar and kegorator build this weekend, but my IPA won't be done dry-hopping until next weekend. Now I have a shiny stainless steel tower mocking me. It's begging me to pour a beer but I can't.

RD2lu.jpg

I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Worst part will be all the ice cold flat beer you drink for 1-2 weeks while it carbs! You can dry hop in the keg to shave a week or so off. A few different techniques exist.

Of course, there's force carbing but I've never done it myself.

many hear may claim blasphemy, but I would drive my butt down to total wine @ 236 and 395 and pick up a keg of something good to tide me over until the pipeline was flowing instead of drinking green, flat, or worst yet, no beer

many hear may claim blasphemy, but I would drive my butt down to total wine @ 236 and 395 and pick up a keg of something good to tide me over until the pipeline was flowing instead of drinking green, flat, or worst yet, no beer

I was going to do that, but I don't have a sankey tap. Even drove down to Total Wine (at the wife's request, she's even more impatient than me) to see if they carried taps, but they only have pump type picnic taps. One's now on order, but I'm not sure when it will get here. It's basically going to be a race between FedEx and my willpower.

Needless to say, I didn't plan this out very well.

I was going to do that, but I don't have a sankey tap. Even drove down to Total Wine (at the wife's request, she's even more impatient than me) to see if they carried taps, but they only have pump type picnic taps. One's now on order, but I'm not sure when it will get here. It's basically going to be a race between FedEx and my willpower.

Needless to say, I didn't plan this out very well.

not sure what the law is in VA, but you might be able to bring your corny keg to a brewery and have them fill it up.

Back