The Electric Brewery switch question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milldoggy

Reaction score
Hi, I am getting ready to build my controller following Kals Electric brewery site. I just got my switches and noticed they are different than the one Kal listed. These came with the plastic blocks that are NC/NO. I want to install the safe interlock and just wondering if all I need is a NC/NC add on for my element select switch. Since these switches already have the NO/NC, I should not need any other contact blocks, right?

Picture of switch

2 NC Contact Block

Thanks, just want to make sure I order the correct stuff.

think I answered my own question after doing some more research. Since these are not the TELEMECANIQUE switches, which the contact blocks are split, these come with a solid block that has a NO/NC or NC/NC or NO/NO. So all I need is a block that is NC/NC that goes over the NO/NO that I already have on the element selector switch. After looking over pioneerbreaker more, I see they have the TELEMECANIQUE switch with a metal frame for the same price. Wish I ordered them, but these switches should work fine.

Thanks for reading.

Latest posts

Back