Force carbing something other than Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoloMT7

Reaction score
I did a search and couldn't come up with much on carbing Non-beer/cider liquids so forgive me if this has been answered 100 times before.

I would like to make a batch of Apple Pie Moonshine (SWMBO loves it) I like it as well but it is served Flat and I would think it would be even better carbed up and on tap. Is there any reason that I couldn't Keg and force carb a batch of this?

Ingredients:
1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon apple juice
3 cups white sugar
8 cinnamon sticks
1 liter bottle of 190 proof Everclear

If i can go for it than how many vols should i shoot for to get this good and bubbly.? Thanks all

You can force carb almost anything if you want. Lots of people make their own soda water on here....just carbonated water in a keg. Heck, I remember a couple of years ago a fella had carbonated Kool-Aid for the kids and had that sticky mess on tap!! :rockin:

You can force carb almost anything if you want. Lots of people make their own soda water on here....just carbonated water in a keg. Heck, I remember a couple of years ago a fella had carbonated Kool-Aid for the kids and had that sticky mess on tap!! :rockin:

Excellent. That is kind of what I thought. I will probably use a picnic tap and line so i don't sticky up my real taps. :D

Latest posts

Back