Army / Navy YouTube Needs Vote

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnOldUR

fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My son is serving in the Navy on a sub. He put together a YouTube video in the spirit of the Army Navy football rivalry. If it get enough good ratings there’s a chance it will get played on the big screen during the game. Rate it at Five Stars and let the guys on the Scranton show their pride and enthusiasm. Thanks!

YouTube - USS Scranton Army Navy Spirit Spot 08 (The Office)

(That's my boy in the opening shot.)
:mug:

Last edited by a moderator:
If this video had some enlisted guys in it I would vote for it.
Red. If it’s worth anything toward a vote, I was enlisted Navy also.

:off:
Your brew history was interesting, but there must be a limit to how much you can put there and it was cut off. You might be able to continue it in the “About Me” section.

Five stars it is, but only because I drove through Sergeantsville a couple of days ago. ;)

Hey, Red - you do realize that the Army-Navy game is between the Academies, right? You know, the place where officers come from? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Bob (ex-SGT)

P.S. Click here!

Five stars it is, but only because I drove through Sergeantsville a couple of days ago. ;)
Good thing you didn’t blink. Would’a missed it! Don’t get many HBTer’s just passing through. Next time think about stopping in for a homebrew.

Thanks for the vote!

Good thing you didn’t blink. Would’a missed it! Don’t get many HBTer’s just passing through. Next time think about stopping in for a homebrew.

Thanks for the vote!

Thought about you as I was passing through! Tell you what - why not meet for a pint at The Ship sometime?

My wife and I often go for a drive, just to decompress. We work together from home, y'see. Sometimes you just need to waste some gas and drive through places you don't see every day.

PM me and we'll set something up!

Bob

Latest posts

Back