Wrath Brewing - Came Up With a Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munche

Reaction score
So last night I sat down with Photoshop and decided to make a label. What I came up with was honestly nothing like what I originally thought I'd be making, but I think I really like it.

I honestly was thinking of starting in a Port Brewing or Avery style, and ended up looking more like a BrewDog label. This is not a bad thing, as I think BrewDog's labels look badass.

What do you think, all?

4684797472_db9f6d69fc.jpg

I'll stick to the two color format, but change it appropriately when I make different beers. It looks like it's a fairly quick job to change the colors, although not as simple as I'd like. Ah well. Still came out nice, IMO. :ban:

Great job on the label design. The grunge/destroyed fonts are pretty popular right now.

Is the 'Amber Lance' a word play on the famous "amber lamps" quote from the epic beard man youtube sensation?

What about Mount Vesuvius, the volcano that supposedly killed Pliny with its toxic fumes?

This might work actually, and I could maybe spin into a whole mountain theme with my IPA names. I like it! :ban:

Great job on the label design. The grunge/destroyed fonts are pretty popular right now.

Is the 'Amber Lance' a word play on the famous "amber lamps" quote from the epic beard man youtube sensation?

Thanks! I actually found the font for the main lettering just looking around and based the rest of the design on that font.

Also, good catch on epic beard man. Originally before I went this direction I was going to do a more "traditional" label (see Avery or Port Brewing) and put a picture of Epic Beard Man on it.

Back