What to do with a 2 tap Jockey Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eman24dx

Reaction score
Today I was given a 2-tap jockey box, everything including a 10lb CO2 tank. Since I am going the kegerator route I really dont see a need for the jockey box. I do not have huge parties, just a basement bar. I just noticed these sell for $400-500 and was wondering what I should do with it besides using it for parts or plan a big a big party.

Thanks,

If you have no plan to serve beer outside of the house then I'd use the tank and taps to build your kegerator. I guess you could sell the cooler and coil.

ehh, you say that now. You may want it later on. I just built a 4 tap box. Never know when you'll want it.

Keep the CO2 bottle and regulator and list the box on craigslist. Spend the boodle on better parts for the keggerator.

It turned out to be a 15lb. CO2 tank. It is pretty full and I will for sure use it for my kegerator as long as it fits in the compartment. Is that size common? Will it be tough to find someone to fill it when i need to?

Thanks for the help...

Back