• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Keg Valves - Philly Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBrnDmgd

Reaction score
I just converted 4 Pin Lock Cornys over to Ball Lock. I have the 4 sets of valves for anyone who wants to come get them. You can have them for a couple bottles of your homebrew. Fun to try other brewers work.

Are you talking about the posts and poppets? If so I would be interested, but you would have to ship them. Let me know, thanks.

It cost about 9 bucks each. I ordered the parts from home brewing.org in MN. You have to Dremel out groves in a spark plug socket to remove pin locks. That was the most time consuming part maybe a half hour.

Got it thanks one more question...why did you change them over? I don't keg yet, but just bought a pin lock keg because it was cheap.

Got it thanks one more question...why did you change them over? I don't keg yet, but just bought a pin lock keg because it was cheap.

not to hijack but I personally hate my pin locks. They have a tendency to leak if the gas line is pulled one way or another. I want to go to all ball lock. that being said they work great for most people - I want to have all ball lock so I will be converting very soon.

having all of one type of keg disconnect is nice as well so you can throw them into any spot in your keezer or kegerator rather than have to plan ahead for a ball lock spot or pin lock spot.

Back