Present Myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
HALLO!!
I'm writing from Italy (I hope you will excuse my english... )
I'm a newby homebrewer...

Hi Jericho, welcome to brewing and HBT! Many of us native speakers don't have the greatest English, so don't sweat it.

Howdy, and I'm sure your English will be fine. I rarely see foreign people who say they have bad English actually have bad English. Most of them are indistinguishable from native English speakers (or typers, rather.)

What have you done so far? Where do you get your ingredients?

Welcome from the other side of pond. What part of Italy? My friend is getting married to an Italian over there this year that she met in NYC.

Ciao, Jericho. I once dated a girl from Elba. There was a bit of a language barrier, but that didn't really get in the way.;)

Howdy, and I'm sure your English will be fine. I rarely see foreign people who say they have bad English actually have bad English. Most of them are indistinguishable from native English speakers (or typers, rather.)
Thank you! :)
What have you done so far? Where do you get your ingredients?
Do you mean my beer ingredients? There are some dealers in Italy and a lot of them in Europe.
What part of Italy?
I live in Liguria, near the town of Savona...

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=it&geocode=&q=savona,+italy&sll=38.754083,-95.712891&sspn=30.973121,85.78125&ie=UTF8&ll=44.333672,8.477325&spn=3.567772,10.722656&t=k&z=7]savona, italy - Google Maps[/ame]

Back