The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you all in a week. Boarding our cruise today. Heading to the Caribbean! St. John, St. Thomas, St. Martin.

I haven't posted in this thread in a while. I make one comment (see above) and now the pats are getting smacked around. I am going back to lurking you massholes

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Rumor has it Chipotle is adding a new item to its menu. It's called the Ravens Burrito. Only it comes with no Rice! and its sauce packs a punch... Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

True story:
8:02 PM September 14th
Ring ring ring
me: "Hello?"
PTN: "Chris where have you been? We are all worried about you especially me I have been worried sick because you haven't posted on the forum in like forever"
me: "Hi Paul, how are you?"
My son: "waaaaaa waaaaa waaaa waaaaa"
Paul: "I've been good working, school started been working on my pizza oven. How are you?"
Me: "Cool, yeah I have been busy always gone on the weekends in the summer. First weekend home this past weekend. And I start work travel pretty soon for work again. Listen I have run trying to get my kids to bed, just got Mason out of the tub."
My son: "waaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa"
Paul: " Nice so Masstober fest is going to be next weekend the 27th (ok bit of confusion on my part I thought paul was talking about the 21st) so you have to come
Me: "Yeah my wife will be gone, so I'll come with the kids they will have fun"
Paul: "Yeah great it will be a good time, my pizza oven is going to be finished this week and I should be able to make some pizzas at Mastoberfest. I have to finish the flu and the dome this week and I'll start curing it blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.............."
My son: "Waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Me: "Ok cool, I have to get Mason to bed"
Paul: " Oh yeah one more thing the real reason I called you, its been a while so I figured some idle chit chat would be good first"
Me: "Paul I trying to f^%*ing put my son to bed can't you F&^%ING hear him crying?"
Paul: "So I need you to look at my computer its acting kinda funky, you going to the brew shop this week?"
Me: "Yes Thursday, Ill look at it if you drop it off at my house or the shop, just let me F&^%ING get my son to BED!!!!!!!!."
Paul: "Tha..."Click

Had a great night at the Bog Inn with my wife the other night. Except for the bartenders. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411761602.783149.jpg

Back