Going to San Deigo Tomorrow...LHBS's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayos

Reaction score
Taking the 210 to the 15 to San Diego tomorrow. I don't have a LBHS around me, and am ready to place an online order. Before I do, are there any around my drive or close to San Diego you all have been to? It is rare that I get to buy in person, so please let me know if I am close to any.

MoreBeer is up in Riverside....you can google that and get directions. They're probably the best by far, but still a small shop. There are others....one is called Stein Fillers; another Hydrobrew. Just go to beermapping.com. It's an awesome resource!

It might be too late for ya, but I used to go to Home Brew Mart in San Diego when I lived there. Moved last year north. Great guys and if you're there, grab some of their beers. Their company is called Ballast Point. Good stuff.

Address: 5401 Linda Vista Rd. Suite #406, San Diego, CA 92110
I'd mapquest it. It's right across the street from the University of San Diego. Here's the general idea from the North.

From the 5, exit Sea World Dr.
Turn R onto Sea World Dr.
Turn L onto Friars Rd.
Turn L onto Napa St.
Turn R onto Linda Vista Rd.
It's on the right side, end of the line of suites.

www.homebrewmart.com
(619) 295-BEER =2337

Thanks, Steiner..I actually went there and had a nery good experience. A little on the expensive side, but good selection. I would recommend it when in SD.

Back