• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 230 volt March 809 pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for sale Two 230 volt march pumps. They are new never used. They have Polysulphone heads with the front inlet/top outlet.

The inlet is 3/4 NPT male and 3/8 NPT female. The outlet is 1/2 NPT male. They have 3 ft. cords w/o plug ends. Both have the standard

March base attached to the motor. Again these are 230 volt. I bought them thinking I'd have the time to wire in 230 for the

garage. That didn't happen so I bought new 115v pumps instead.

Model # 809 HS 1/25 hp, 3000 RPM. 230volt, 50/60 HZ, .7amp.

They look just like the 4th one down from the top here: http://www.marchpump.com/documents/809-HS.asp

I'm asking $70.00 each or $130 for the pair. plus shipping

Thanks,
Fred

I am very interested in purchasing both pumps. Can you post the entire Model No. as that will be my deciding point. Thank you.

Where in California are you? I am in the Sacramento area. I would like to see them

If someone is brewing with an all-electric setup using a 240v source, is there any reason why one of these would be a bad idea?

I'm interested if the answers are positive.

If someone is brewing with an all-electric setup using a 240v source, is there any reason why one of these would be a bad idea?

I'm interested if the answers are positive.

Nope, not at all. You just have to use some kind of DPST relay or switch to turn off both legs.

Could you just wire it to a plug and plug it in? Though I guess a switch would be much better because then I could wire my HLT, BK and Pump to it and select between them...

Back