South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 14!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I am splitting my sack of Marris Otter with Evan. Not sure how that works. Should I just bring a grain bucket?

bryanjints - You are correct. We can simply split it on site. But I was going to ask you, since you are much closer, to grab my half and bring it with you to our meeting at Flying Fish. Is that cool with you?

bryanjints - You are correct. We can simply split it on site. But I was going to ask you, since you are much closer, to grab my half and bring it with you to our meeting at Flying Fish. Is that cool with you?

Is that cool with me?!?! HELL YEAH. I had no idea what you were talking about so I went searching on the club website. I didn't know the meeting place switched locations. I have never been to Flying Fish and now cant wait to get there. Only thing that sucks is it is two weeks away now.

I have some questions now I am going to dig that thread up and ask the questions there.

Tossing this out as usual, I work in Glen Mills. If anyone lives near the area and wants me to transport over there, just let me know.
Sethga,
Is that Glenn Mills, PA by Chadds Ford, PA?
NAZZ

The pickup location is in pennsauken, nj 08110. The actual spot is pending until I get the delivery date.

Thanks Ty.... ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN! Order is going in today and i should have a scheduled pickup date by tomorrow afternoon or Monday at the latest!

Check your inbox!
infection/ferman, Sorry for scheduling it on friday but its going to rain wednesday and thursday... good luck at the fest!
The delivery date has been set for Friday, April 1st at 7:15pm! (No, this is not an April Fools joke)
(RAIN/SNOW will be the only cause for a change)

7930 National Highway, Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Google Maps Link
Mapquest Link

When arriving at the pickup location, please park in the lot close to the street. Most of you were there last time so you know what i mean.

If you are splitting a sack with someone, either plan on bringing a scale or getting a Homer Bucket at Home Depot and eyeballing up your split.

If you can not make it to the pick up on time on the 1st, PLEASE make arrangements for someone else to hold your grain for you!

If you can pickup for another member, please do! I will make it a lot easier on everyone.

If you have any questions or problems, please post on the forum or call me directly @ 856-xxx-xxxx

Cheers!

If anyone lives in Delaware or close to PIA and would like to pick up my grain and meet me somewhere I would give you a vial of this mystery yeast from a local Dogfish Head competition I'm in. They gave us a big ass bag of a secret yeast to make a brew and I pulled a couple vials from it to reuse. You can check my threads for yeast info.

That is a drill weekend for me in the DE Army Guard and would be tuff for me to get there on that friday that late. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

If anyone lives in Delaware or close to PIA and would like to pick up my grain and meet me somewhere I would give you a vial of this mystery yeast from a local Dogfish Head competition I'm in. They gave us a big ass bag of a secret yeast to make a brew and I pulled a couple vials from it to reuse. You can check my threads for yeast info.

That is a drill weekend for me in the DE Army Guard and would be tuff for me to get there on that friday that late. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

I work in Glen Mills which is a few miles north of the DE/PA border on 202. I can pick up and hold for you, and you can meet me somewhere on 202, if that works.

If anyone cancels on a sack of 2-row let me know!

I'm sad I missed this... what did a 55# sack of 2-row turn out to be?

I'm definitely interested in getting in on the next one though....

If anyone cancels on a sack of 2-row let me know!

I'm sad I missed this... what did a 55# sack of 2-row turn out to be?

I'm definitely interested in getting in on the next one though....

Check the Sales Book out on the first page of this thread. Just add $5.00 for shipping. I think it's around $30 per sack.

I work in Glen Mills which is a few miles north of the DE/PA border on 202. I can pick up and hold for you, and you can meet me somewhere on 202, if that works.

Sethga, do you think you could pick up my two sacks for me. I live in Kennett Square and could get them from you whenever you like. I could also grab Native302 order from you. I might be a little closer for him. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. NAZZ

Sethga, do you think you could pick up my two sacks for me. I live in Kennett Square and could get them from you whenever you like. I could also grab Native302 order from you. I might be a little closer for him. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. NAZZ

Yes, I can do that. PM me we'll work out the details.

Thanks guys that would be great! I could meet somewhere, sometime on Saturday if possible. I'll PM you all to work out the logistics.

can anyone hold my sack of 2-row for me .....i live in medford lakes .....im going to the phillies game on friday and probably should not drive afterward.......thanks...........luke

can anyone hold my sack of 2-row for me .....i live in medford lakes .....im going to the phillies game on friday and probably should not drive afterward.......thanks...........luke

gasman - I can ask my buddy to grab it. He is grabbing infection's grain who lives in King's Grant. I believe that is pretty close to you. Just one sack?

Looks like the rain has moved over to friday! Let's see how it is in a few days. Maybe it will move as quickly as it came. I'll pm everyone if there is a delay.

My girlfriend just surprised me with AC beerfest tickets... any chance someon can help me out with my 3 sacks of 2 row?

Pending rain delay...

My 2 boys will also be there for Friday & Saturdays sessions with a friday night comped room.
I think they are taking the speedline like they did last year. .08 is a dui .10 is dwi. that's like 1 or 2 10% brews

ferman....that would be awesome, im like 15 minutes to kings grant....ill give your buddy a 22oz bottle or 2 of homebrew for holding it till sat or sunday night(whatever is good for him) ...right now i got ruination clone...yopper brew...or ales what cures you... in bottle form.....i also got some good store bought beer as well...please let me know.......thanks

ferman....that would be awesome, im like 15 minutes to kings grant....ill give your buddy a 22oz bottle or 2 of homebrew for holding it till sat or sunday night(whatever is good for him) ...right now i got ruination clone...yopper brew...or ales what cures you... in bottle form.....i also got some good store bought beer as well...please let me know.......thanks

No problem. I will make the arrangements and give you his contact information so you can arrange pickup.

Latest posts

Back