• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

faucets 4 and 5 inch shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioBeerKegs

Reaction score
Have 4 chrome faucets, mix of 4 and 5 inch shanks with the black trim gasket collar things that sit on the outside for cosmetic appearance.

50.00 for all four plus shipping be a deal for somebody? Can toss in ball lock connectors at 5 a set (plastic need a scrub) if you need them.

IMG_1514.jpg

Old dusty prim/dual regulator can be tossed in for 25 as well.

Have 4 chrome faucets, mix of 4 and 5 inch shanks with the black trim gasket collar things that sit on the outside for cosmetic appearance.

50.00 for all four plus shipping be a deal for somebody? Can toss in ball lock connectors at 5 a set (plastic need a scrub) if you need them.

plus shipping? so how much would it be to ship to Bangor, Maine 04401?
I'm very interested! I need to expand my taps...

Oh i didn't see the post about the regulator. What is it for a regulator? does it still work fine? Pics?

I'm interested in the ball lock quick connects if they haven't been spoken for. How many sets do you have? How much for shipping to 49424?

Much interest in the faucets, I think they are effectively sold pending payment. Going out to get the quotes now to proceed. The First come first serve list I have is (pm's and thread posts)

Beninan

RCA
(unknown)

Jmac00
E2V 1L4

Ranger9913

I do not plan to sell the connects separately, was just something I could toss to an existing package for a decent price. Thanks.

Back