Homebrew recipe on tap at Lazlo's (Lincoln, NE)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriso

Broken Robot Brewing Co.
Reaction score
This is the winning beer in the November 2007 Beer Quest in which I also competed. Just thought I'd throw this out here in case anyone in the Lincoln-Omaha area is looking for something new to try. I have had the homebrew version of this beer, and it is exceptional, so I can only wait to see how good the Empyrean Ales version came out!

Brewers,

Just a heads up that Bob Catherall’s Holiday Stout will be on Cask in the Haymarket Lazlo’s Monday starting at 4pm. This beer turned out absolutely fabulous! Per Bob’s recipe we used 50 lbs of Cultiva coffee from the mash to the kettle to the finishing tank. If you love beer and coffee this is a Cask Night you will not want to miss.

The draft version of the beer will be going on tap at Lazlo’s and Fireworks later next week.

Hope to see you all for a spot-on pint Monday night!

Cheers!
Jim
Marketing/Production Manager
Telesis Inc. & Empyrean Brewing Co.

It's good to see more breweries following Widmer's lead in getting homebrewers involved in craft brewing. Widmer's most popular seasonal, Snow Plow, was formulated by members of the Oregon Brew Crew.

Back