Adding Secondary Regulator - Gas hose?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacefive

Reaction score
Hello!

question about adding a secondary regulator. Did a bit of a search but couldn't find what I was looking for:

I'm going from my primary regulator to a 2 way manifold. 1 way will be out to a keg, second will be to a secondary regulator, then to a second keg. My question is, does the length of gas line between the manifold and the secondary regulator make a difference? Can I splice it and make it shorter for neat plumbing?

Thanks! Time for well placed rainbow afro guy! :fro:

I don't trust someone with only 8 kegs to answer this question ;)

:mug:

Thanks!

Then believe someone with 14ish, shorter would actually only be unnoticeably better.

Nice, thanks guys. I think this may beg the question who has the most kegs on the forum. My two now seems a shamefully low number!

Thanks again, have a great weekend!

Nice, thanks guys. I think this may beg the question who has the most kegs on the forum. My two now seems a shamefully low number!

Thanks again, have a great weekend!

Like most people, I pretty much equate manhood with # of kegs.

Then again, as demonstrated on many forums on the internet, some things are best left unmeasured, or at least unsaid.

Back