NFL Schedules are out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
:rockin:

Heading back to the homeland Oct 29th. AZ at GB and I'm not rooting for AZ! But will be bringing a split of AZ & GB fans of about 20. Introductions shall be had to Cheese Curds, beer, Friday Fish Fry, beer, hole in the wall bars on every friggen corner, beer, perhaps even head to the dark side for some cannibal sandwiches. The wife will be a designated driver for this drunkfest week :mug:.

Damn...that actually looks like the best option for us to attend as well. I'm booking a room!

We are definitley going to see Brett's farewell tour. I'm actually considering goign to family night this year as well.

3 primetime games for a 4-12 team. Brett's coming back.

2006 Regular Season Schedule
Date Opponent Time TV
Sun., Sept. 10 Chicago Bears 3:15 p.m. FOX
Sun., Sept. 17 New Orleans Saints (GP) 12 noon FOX
Sun., Sept. 24 @ Detroit Lions 12 noon FOX
Mon., Oct. 2 @ Philadelphia Eagles 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Sun., Oct. 8 St. Louis Rams 12 noon FOX
Sun., Oct. 15 Open Date
Sun., Oct. 22 @ Miami Dolphins 12 noon FOX
Sun., Oct. 29 Arizona Cardinals 12 noon FOX
Sun., Nov. 5 @ Buffalo Bills 12 noon FOX
Sun., Nov. 12 @ Minnesota Vikings *12 noon FOX
Sun., Nov. 19 New England Patriots (GP) *12 noon CBS
Mon., Nov. 27 @ Seattle Seahawks 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Sun., Dec. 3 New York Jets *12 noon CBS
Sun., Dec. 10 @ San Francisco 49ers *3:05 p.m. FOX
Sun., Dec. 17 Detroit Lions *12 noon FOX
Thurs., Dec. 21 Minnesota Vikings 7:00 p.m. NFLN
Sun., Dec. 31 @ Chicago Bears

Yea, it should be a blast. This same group of 20 or so guys have been waiting for AZ to head to GB for years so we could head up as a group. Some are from WI, others from here but all are either AZ or GB fans (GB outweighs the group). GB has been here 3 times in the last 4 years.

We'll be spending a couple days in Milwaukee hitting our favorite spots then over to Madison for 1-2 days of State Street then up to Green Bay for the game and back down to Milwaukee to fly out. I got relatives in all three areas; they'll have to get their hotel rooms :p.

We'll be spending a couple days in Milwaukee hitting our favorite spots then over to Madison for 1-2 days of State Street then up to Green Bay for the game and back down to Milwaukee to fly out. I got relatives in all three areas; they'll have to get their hotel rooms :p.

Look me up and MAYBE we can try to do all the brewery tours in 1 day . . . or atleast go throw a few back and make asses outa ourselves. PM me for E-mail and phone numbers if you are going to be in Milwaukee.

Pumbaa said:
Look me up and MAYBE we can try to do all the brewery tours in 1 day . . . or atleast go throw a few back and make asses outa ourselves. PM me for E-mail and phone numbers if you are going to be in Milwaukee.

will do as details draw near. I'm sure not everyone is going to go up for a full week so we'll have to figure out who, what, where & when.

I think it's safe to say there aren't too many Lions fans here, especially considering the amount of Packers fans. After checking out the schedules I don't expect Detroit to do much more than lose again this year. Forty plus years and only one post season victory, I think I'll have a homebrew.

Jason

Booooo Packers!
Booooo Lions!

Here's to the team with the easiest schedule in the league! Da Bears! Hello Playoffs!

It's BRONCOS all the way!

Actually, they didn't do a darn thing in free agency to make themselves better so I'm not expecting too much.
But I still Love them. Have now for about 40 years.

desertBrew said:
:rockin:

... perhaps even head to the dark side for some cannibal sandwiches.... :mug:.

Cannibal sandwiches.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i wonder why I only eat them at Christmas?

Did someone win the Super Bowl this year? I remember a big present wrapped up with a fancy bow being handed to the Steelers by the refs but I'm not sure if anyone won the game.... :cross:

Back