Thank You Gentlemen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOWEYWACKER

Reaction score
Just brewed my first batch of beer tonight! Went smoothly, with no trouble at all. A buddy of mine introduced me to homebrewing a year ago, and due to a bad injury, I'm just now getting around to it myself. Just wanted to say thank you to the countless posters on this website. I have learned more from this website than any other source. Every time I check out the posts on HBT, I gain some knowledge on this addiction we all share. You guys have given me the information and confidence I need to move towards all-grain as soon as I get a couple extract brews under my belt. So again, I say Thank You and cheers!

I'll second that. Since I joined this site yesterday, I've basically lived on it. Everyone here is so incredibly helpful and patient with the incessant questions that might seem sophmoric to the seasoned brewer but a matter of life and death to the first timer. Thank you for everything...

Just because I've had a few tonight, does anyone remember the sleestack's?

sleestak.jpg

If I had a first born, I don't think I would have ever gotten into homebrewing. In fact, my buddy who got me interested in this hasn't brewed a new batch since............he became a father. Brew beer or have kids........brew beer.

Don't forget to thank the Ladies on here as well. There are more than a few on here, and they are as helpful as the guys. Right, Yoop?

Wasn't that the show with the hot cavewoman who was helping a family who got sucked into Dinosaur times?

Back