Wow what a great way to move out...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzoflick

Reaction score
So I moved out of my home of three years last weekend to be closer to work/school. My landlord was helping me clean out the garage and attic when what did we come across...a COMPLETE homebrew kit!

I knew my landlord brewed, and I got bitten by the bug only recently, but there was a COMPLETE homebrew kit with carboys and all sitting in my attic for three years unnoticed by me.

Well the landlord asked me if it was mine to which I replied no, and being the great guy he is told me "Well now you can start up some more primarys"!!!

What I in fact did was give the whole kit to a friend who has been aching to brew ever since I started. Its going to be exciting brewing together. What a great way to end a labor entensive weekend of hauling couches!@!!!!

Well we have both owned kegerators for some time now and have always had open invatations to each others brew (being it was commercial but the gesture was still there). I will get more satisfaction out of getting my best friend into homebrewing. Although I can see myself "suggesting" many of his brew choices for him...:)

Latest posts

Back