III Wise Men APA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandam

Reaction score
WOW! I just drank an entire gravity sample for the first time ever. Brewing a SN Pale Ale clone that I changed up a bit to up the IBU a bit and man it was so good flat that I cannot imagine how it is gonna be in 3 or 4 weeks. I can't wait to get it into the keg.

I kept this one on the low side of the ferm temp with the T-shirt with some water and a blue ice pack every few days. Not sure if that has anything to do with how good that nectar was, but mine all might be on the bottom side of the recommend temp from now on.

Its at 1.015 so it is probably done, im just waiting on the Celebration Ale kit to reuse the yeast or I would have it in secondary to clear it up right now.

Sorry for the spam post but my first 2 batches the samples have been so so and the beer has been above average. I'm just excited.

This homebrew thing is pretty much the S$%T.

evandam said:
This homebrew thing is pretty much the S$%T.

I'll second that. I just racked my IPA to secondary today and it already tastes, not to mention smells, fantastic. I know exactly where your coming from. It's a great feeling. :ban:

Back