Howdy Folks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerlover_NZ

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals
Found this forum while googling about Homebrewing. I am new to brewing my own beer as my wife to be decided to get me a Coopers Micro Brew Kit for my birthday so I have my first brew of beer in the fermenter as I type. Now as I am only learning how to brew my beers without botching it up I am only brewing from the concentrates you buy from the supermarket for a while before I get a bit more adventurous with buying the seperate ingredients. Currently I have the Coopers Lager brewing so looking forward to trying it after the beer has been bottle conditioned even though I have been taste testing when taking samples for the Hydrometer. At some stage I would like to try brewing some beer made from dandelions when I get more adventurous. I work part time as a sales assistant in a hunting and fishing supply store, you guessed it I am also into hunting and fishing where I live in New Zealand and also a keen reloader for my firearms.

Hi Guys and Gals
Found this forum while googling about Homebrewing. I am new to brewing my own beer as my wife to be decided to get me a Coopers Micro Brew Kit for my birthday so I have my first brew of beer in the fermenter as I type. Now as I am only learning how to brew my beers without botching it up I am only brewing from the concentrates you buy from the supermarket for a while before I get a bit more adventurous with buying the seperate ingredients. Currently I have the Coopers Lager brewing so looking forward to trying it after the beer has been bottle conditioned even though I have been taste testing when taking samples for the Hydrometer. At some stage I would like to try brewing some beer made from dandelions when I get more adventurous. I work part time as a sales assistant in a hunting and fishing supply store, you guessed it I am also into hunting and fishing where I live in New Zealand and also a keen reloader for my firearms.

NEW ZEALAND! You can moonshine legally!

...sweet ...sweet ...legal moonshine...

good luck in your adventures!

Back