Attn: Montana All-grainers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smellysell

Reaction score
I was at Madison River Brewing in Belgrade yesterday picking up some Rye, Crystal 60, and Honey malt, and saw that they sell 50# of 2-row for $23! If I hadn't just bought 50# from the brewery here I would have been all over that, and when I need more I'll definitely be making the drive over.

That's an amazing deal... I wonder if the cost of fuel driving from Missoula would be offset by the price? Do you know if they ship?

That's an amazing deal... I wonder if the cost of fuel driving from Missoula would be offset by the price? Do you know if they ship?

Not sure if they ship or not, but 50# would have to be pretty pricey to pay shipping on I would think.

I just bought 50 pounds of pale malt from the LHBS here in Missoula for $65 and will definitely be asking around at the Missoula area breweries next time around. Does Madison River use bagged 2-row themselves or do they bag it for you from their silo?

Back