Bottle Shares

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamptrump

Reaction score
I've been told that sharing is caring. So why not share pictures of shares, it's like double caring! Let's see your bottle share results/damage, what were your favorites during the share?

Attached picture is from a bottle share last night. Highlights of the night were an Avery's The Beast vertical (2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014), 2015 Cognac Barrel Dark Lord with Coffee, and a Hoppin' Frog Tower Tuesday Series Infusion C Vanilla Bean Gangster Frog I.P.A.. Another beer was given a description of Twizzler Pepperoni Vomit. I also cracked a homebrew saison with WLP 670 that was well received.

I'm the guy who right side that had no idea my picture was being taken at the time yet still managed to have the dumbest smile :).

0809152328.jpg

I've been told that sharing is caring. So why not share pictures of shares, it's like double caring! Let's see your bottle share results/damage, what were your favorites during the share?

Attached picture is from a bottle share last night. Highlights of the night were an Avery's The Beast vertical (2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014), 2015 Cognac Barrel Dark Lord with Coffee, and a Hoppin' Frog Tower Tuesday Series Infusion C Vanilla Bean Gangster Frog I.P.A.. Another beer was given a description of Twizzler Pepperoni Vomit. I also cracked a homebrew saison with WLP 670 that was well received.

I'm the guy who right side that had no idea my picture was being taken at the time yet still managed to have the dumbest smile :).

WHat did you think of the HF Vanilla bean GF IPA? My buddy and I saw Motley Crue at Blossom last year around this time and we ended up going to eat at HF before hand and they just so happened to have this in the tower. I thought it so was strange, but I loved it!

WHat did you think of the HF Vanilla bean GF IPA? My buddy and I saw Motley Crue at Blossom last year around this time and we ended up going to eat at HF before hand and they just so happened to have this in the tower. I thought it so was strange, but I loved it!

Vanilla + IPA always sounds strange, but I've been a fan. There is a local brewery by me that does a vanilla ipa occasionally. First time I had it there I grabbed a growler to share with everyone I could.

HF never disappoints, and this beer is no exception, I loved it.

Back