• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT pound of Columbus for pound of Hallertauer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loodachris

12th man loud and proud!
Reaction score
I have a pound of Columbus pellet hops that my wife bought for me as a gift from Yakimavalleyhops.com in August and it's been in my freezer ever since. (I asked for Cascade and got Columbus :rolleyes:) So seeing if anyone would like to trade for a pound of Hallertauer pellet or leaf is fine. Thanks

Nobody huh? I thought it was a fair trade but maybe I'm wrong?

Or maybe nobody is interested in trading for the specific hops you are looking for...

Quite possibly could be a perfectly fair trade, just a very specific trade you are hoping for.

Best of luck.

Loodachris said:
I have a pound of Columbus pellet hops that my wife bought for me as a gift from Yakimavalleyhops.com in August and it's been in my freezer ever since. (I asked for Cascade and got Columbus :rolleyes:) So seeing if anyone would like to trade for a pound of Hallertauer pellet or leaf is fine. Thanks

Why did you send them back to get what you wanted? Their return policy suck or something?

If you lived in St Louis you could of got all the Hallertauer you would ever need for free from AB's hop give away

Good luck

It was a gift bought back in August and I figured I would use it but I find myself brewing lots of Hefeweizen so hops for that is what I need the most.

Latest posts

Back