Four more and this would be in drunk ramblings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know that Heineken tastes way better in Europe. :D

I do indeed. Spent a week in Amsterdam one night :D

The Heineken tour is pretty good and is much better over there like you said. I just like to poke fun because my BMC friends think Heineken is a "dark" and "strong" beer :drunk:

You do know that Heineken tastes way better in Europe. :D

I used to think someone pissed in the first Heiniken that I ever drank. God it was awful. Then on the beach in Puerto Rico I grabbed a bottle. Heaven was in that bottle. It refuses to taste as good as it did on that beach.... ;)

I also enjoy the drink we call "beer", I will be enjoying a Grand Teton Lost Continent Double IPA once I get off work. Just wish I had one while I was at work. That would make work awesome.

I used to think someone pissed in the first Heiniken that I ever drank. God it was awful. Then on the beach in Puerto Rico I grabbed a bottle. Heaven was in that bottle. It refuses to taste as good as it did on that beach.... ;)

Beer always tastes better on a carribean island! Viva la isla de encanta!

Beer always tastes better on a carribean island! Viva la isla de encanta!

Ohhhh. So THAT is the secret. I once had a $10 Tiger beer on a Island off the coast of Malaysia. I think a pint of Tiger piss would have been better but, I still drank the beer. Lesson learned that night. Look at the cheque BEFORE you pull the tab.

I have a sixer of Leffe waiting at home for me. Which will be chased by another sixer of Big Sky if I am still vertical.

I can't wait to crack open one of the Kona Longboard Lagers I picked up yesterday... if only home weren't so far from work!

Kona's beers are good - their Pipeline Porter is awesome when you can find it...
But I often go for the good tongue twisting of a few Dales Pale Ales!

Last night I picked up a mix-n-match of franziskaner dunkel, yazoo hop project, and rogue american amber. Gonna be a good two days :)

But if you don't like all beer ever made you don't like beer. At least that's what I've heard.

I just made a phone call. There is now a hit out on you. You'll thank me when you're older.

Not a single one of you posters is going home to drink homebrew?? Hazed & Infused is my absolute favorite session beer of the moment.

Not a single one of you posters is going home to drink homebrew??

R&D coupled with packaging material re-stocking. The beer in the bottle is just passing through.

Anybody else save all the bottles to donate to the needy even tho' you keg nearly exclusively?

I do indeed. Spent a week in Amsterdam one night :D

What a coincidence, I spent a week in Osnabruck (Germany) one night... so im told :drunk:. We wandered the streets finding the bars that were still open. Yea I would say beer is pretty good as well. :mug:

Latest posts

Back