Any electric brewers in Oregon?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuinnR

Reaction score
I recently purchased my first electric homebrew setup. Right now I am just putting together the last few pieces and I should be ready to go. Being brand new to this I definitely have some questions! I was just wondering how many other electric brewers are out there locally. I live in Albany, thanks in advance. Here is a picture in my shop

022729D3-899A-445B-958D-11FF77A2F7AB.jpg

Looking good, man! I'm just about to finish my new eherms setup, will brew this weekend or next. I'm in Tualatin.

Here's a picture of mine from a couple weeks ago, pre mounting pumps/panel (and also trimming sight glasses it seems).

jfTIv5O.jpg

Looking good, man! I'm just about to finish my new eherms setup, will brew this weekend or next. I'm in Tualatin.

Here's a picture of mine from a couple weeks ago, pre mounting pumps/panel (and also trimming sight glasses it seems).

jfTIv5O.jpg

Hey Neighbor! I'm in the wilds of Sherwood!

(don't mind the propane, i tacked it on there so i can still be portable for the brewclub meetings and brewing events)

Day i brewed before i painted it (make sure i dind't wanna change anything)

IMG_20150413_162922_zpsyx5fgikq.jpg

IMG_20150406_213347-1_zpsgd0bns8g.jpg

after i painted it

IMG_20150416_214712_zps81uucw9y.jpg

Nice. What brewclub are you in, OBC? I'll join up in a couple months once I have some bottles to share around. I don't plan on doing any brew events cause I'm way too lazy to haul **** around, but it'd be fun to meetup with like-minded folk and drink brews together. I've never been in a club before.

PDX Brewers - Smaller group, but we meet up every 3rd monday at max fannos pub in tigard in the back room.
http://www.pdxbrewers.com/

If you are bored as well, for national homebrewers day, a few of us are brewing out in the back of three mugs brewery (behind where brew brothers once was) and should be out there for a few hours (goes from 9a-5p )

Latest posts

Back