acronyms

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polecreek

Reaction score
Would someone post a cheat sheet for acronyms like swmbo. I am a little computer illiterate but can catch on. I can figure out some like, well actually I dont know any.

YOU GUYS (and dames) You know the rules around here.....if they don't search we post other answers...like Surely William Makes Beer Often....

Sheesh you all take the fun out of it sometimes...

:D

YOU GUYS (and dames) You know the rules around here.....if they don't search we post other answers...like Surely William Makes Beer Often....

Sheesh you all take the fun out of it sometimes...

:D

I know, I know. I just love using "letmegooglethatforyou" !! :D
I just can't help myself

Your right I should have searched but I was lazy. You guys are nicer than me, I would have had fun with this if I knew better.

Your right I should have searched but I was lazy. You guys are nicer than me, I would have had fun with this if I knew better.

Oh, I was feeling charitable today I guess. I'm usually not very nice, so don't get use to it! :D

Seriously, don't ever be afraid to ask questions. That's what we're here for. You may get a good natured ribbing now and then, but we're all pretty nice people.

Would someone post a cheat sheet for acronyms like swmbo. I am a little computer illiterate but can catch on. I can figure out some like, well actually I dont know any.

LOL

ROFL

LMAO

LMFAO

You do know those, right? If not don't worry I was there once too--damn chat rooms were annoying back then. Some folks even had me believing lol was an email server [email protected] :eek:

Latest posts

Back