I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow's Felicity Smoak), my new TV crush.

tumblr_inline_n28mcfqtWB1rkf4dx.jpg

As a kid, I thought Kate Jackson was the hottest of the 3 Angels . . .
. . . I also preferred Mary-Ann over Ginger

I preferred Jaclyn Smith over the other two

Mary-Ann over Ginger, but I bet Mrs Howell could get freak-ay

definitely Bailey over Jennifer on WKRP in Cincinnati

and Liz Taylor in her prime belongs nowhere near this thread

Rose Byrne. She is cute, but rarely gets much attention in the tabs. As far as older actresses, I think Jessica Lange still has it.

That one older hispanic lady at my gym. You know which one I'm talking about. The one that always wears those yoga pants. She's pretty fit for her age. Looks like she knows some things.

That one older hispanic lady at my gym. You know which one I'm talking about. The one that always wears those yoga pants. She's pretty fit for her age. Looks like she knows some things.

Oh yeah, she's hot, but I heard she gets around. She's been tapped more times then my keyboard.

Apparently you don't know the thread rule. All nominees must be accompanied by a pic. Good luck with that. 😉

Zoe Wanamaker. I admit she's a bit "funny looking", but she's got a certain something that I find appealing.
Regards, GF.

An excellent call!!!

Not for me (quite) but very borderline. Whenever I see her, I can see the appeal and wonder to myself.... would I? She is a perfect fit for this thread.....Strangely appealing.

Latest posts

Back