Hello from Columbus Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krunner

Reaction score
Been spending exorbitant amounts of time lurking these forums and reading John Palmers How to Brew as well as other sites, so I figured it would be time for my first post.

I really got interested in this whole process about 3 months ago in school. I'm a biology life sciences major and after we spent a few weeks on fermentation and did a little lab work along those lines, I thought to myself, I could do this (and having some good beer lying around isn't exactly a bad thing). Both my parents and the girlfriend think I'm a little crazy, but its not as if they didn't think that before :) .

So I already hit up the LHBS and morebeer, just waiting for my shipment to come in while I try to figure out what needs to be done, if anything, to our Columbus water(might just use bottled). Already built my MLT and since for my first try at this ever will be all grain, I'm typing up a step by step procedure to make sure I don't miss anything.

Hopefully I'll be see you guys around the forums.

Happy brewing!
:mug:

Welcome! I live in Delaware but work in C-bus.

The biggest thing to remember is to not be afraid to ask questions. There is tons of knowledge and experienced people around here.

Cheers!

Back