blackberry wheat label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeysiin

Reaction score
hey guys... just wanted feedback on the bottle label design for my blackberry wheat. the idea is that on all my beers, the house will change, and the story on the right will change to tell some of the awesome memories my friends and i have of our time on Union Street. this one's pretty tame, as it's the first. any and all feedback is welcome (especially the critical kind-- i'm a glutton for punishment... or i want to have the best label design possible, one of the two.)

blackberrywheatlabel.jpg

hmm, maybe a less cartoonish building... maybe since your color themes are blue and cream, go with a brick building.

the building is drawn the way it is because the house we were living in was literally falling down. it looked like a good strong wind would knock the place down, and i wanted to kinda capture that feel. the house is drawn the way we remember the place.

I am really starting to feel that labels are like the brews they were made for. If you are happy with it thats all that matters.

I really like it, and I like the idea behind it.

The only thing I dislike is the font used for the words, "Blackberry Wheat." Everything else has a fun, scribbly nature, but the beer's name is all straight-laced and boring.

Back