Brew Chicks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, you ladies should check out this months MORE magazine. My wife just showed me an article in it about Women Brewers. These ladies are hard core homebrewer's. Interesting article.

Sir Sudster said:
BTW, you ladies should check out this months MORE magazine. My wife just showed me an article in it about Women Brewers. These ladies are hard core homebrewer's. Interesting article.

Thanks, I'll look for it. I'm not sure I want to go hard core (*ahem*), but it'd be an interesting read.

dancingbarefoot said:
Thanks, I'll look for it. I'm not sure I want to go hard core (*ahem*), but it'd be an interesting read.

OooH! Their gonna have fun with that one.....:D

Well mine doesn't brew, but she puts up with me.
I can't boil in the house anymore but thats alright I moved it all out to the shop.
She thinks I have gone over the edge and now she's taken to calling me Hoppy.
All is good though, I'm still brewing!

Remember I talked about the woman I met at a bar last week? (She works with some collegues of my husband). Anyway, a bunch of us met up at the local bar last night and shared a few pitchers. As we're leaving, she says that she has something in the car for me. She gave me two 22 ouncers- one of a honey maple ale and one of a red ale. I have a couple here at the house for her to try- an ESB and an American Amber.

Yes, I just had my first beer swap! And, she's brewing a vanilla oatmeal porter in two weeks and I'm going to "help". I want to see her mash tun. :cross:

Lorena

Latest posts

Back