I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they both have the same plastic surgeon! :eek:

Tina%20Louise-LAG-000720.jpg

thZ30OENGW.jpg

She's not pretty, but she's not ugly. She's weird. Sometimes she looks like Justine Bateman, sometimes she looks like a feminine boy.

I expect she's one of those girls that is so good in the sack that your toes curl.

What? Do you even english bro? ;)

aw, Homer's not so bad. can't say my writing is all that great

the one bugs me the most hasn't posted in this thread, but in other threads, his grammar, spelling and general readability are just atrocious.

and he's a "published author"

the one bugs me the most hasn't posted in this thread, but in other threads, his grammar, spelling and general readability are just atrocious.

Took me a minute to decipher the code, but I think I figured out what he was saying.

Still not sure if he's comparing her naked holding her boobs or if comparing to Ginger.

I think I understood what he was saying. and I wasn't busting on Homer, but on another member

Homer is **insert name of great writer you admire** compared to this other guy

Who could you possibly be talking about?

Didn't even know we had writers on this site.

Anyone familiar with the band Lilly and the Prick? "Lilly" is really named Nili Hadida. I can't figure her out. Some picture of her I think she looks great. Others...

:off: I'm glad I'm not the only one who had been wondering about that.

Natalia Tena. She's not pretty, but I think she has a certain attractiveness both in the Harry Potter movies & Game of Thrones.

A perfect post for this thread!!! I mean, I definitely would, but can easily see why some wouldn't. I'm hot for her, but let's face it.....She is no oil painting! ;)

I was quite excited to see her get her kit off.

Still not sure if he's comparing her naked holding her boobs or if comparing to Ginger.

Give me a break. I was actually working today and didn't take time to edit my post before hitting send. It sounded good enough in my head, even with all of the echoing.

To be more precise I meant that chick with the purple hair looks hotter than that chick in the POST just before hers. Is that Ginger?

If so, I'm keeping my choice on Mary Ann! (I thought it was a science experiment to see if they could cross breed Steven Tyler and Michael Jackson. Hee hee!)

Ok, back to my writing career...

"It was a dark and stormy night. Mary Ann was just settling down with a bottle of her favorite wine; whatever was on sale that day. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Now who would be out after dark on a night like this, she thought to herself? She grabbed a bathrobe to cover herself, as it was her custom to relax and drink wine in the nude in front of a warm fire.
She peered through the peephole to find a pizza delivery boy standing patiently on her porch. Odd, she thought, I didn't order pizza. She opened the door and said, "I didn't order any pizza."
The delivery boy looked confused as he looked at his receipt. "Huh. Are you sure? It says right here, 'One extra large sausage. Deliver to very hot brunette.' He looked up with a sly grin.
Mary Ann leaned casually against the doorframe, almost unintentionally loosening her robe in the process. "Well, you did drive all the way out here, and it would be a shame to let the extra large sausage get cold. Come on in let's see how good it tastes. You, Narrator! Time to go!"
I wanted to stick around a bit longer and describe how Mary Ann devoured that extra large sausage, but Mary Ann and Pizza Boy grabbed me by the arms and dragged me out onto the porch to stand shivering in the cold wind. Hurriedly I stepped to the porch windows just in time to see the curtains being drawn shut.
It was at this point that reality set in hard. I sat down dejectedly and put my face in my hands. Wait a minute! I still had my trusty laptop! I quickly flipped open the screen and checked the wifi. Yep! Still got signal! My evening was saved!
I clicked on the shortcut for Homebrewtalk.com and headed straight for my favorite thread; the one where everyone posts pictures of girls who are supposed to be kinda hot for some people, but really they just post pictures of hot chicks all the time. Premium Jackage, truth be told.
I flipped to the last page to see what was happening. They were comparing Mary Ann and Ginger again (like THAT hasn't been done to DEATH!) and complaining about one of my earlier posts. Once again I was reminded how cruel and unforgiving life can be. On top of all that, I could hear them inside the house. It sounded like Mary Ann was really digging on that extra large sausage, and the pizza boy was really digging into a piece of Mary Ann's Cream Pie.
Sigh. It will pass.

I won't post it here but go ahead and Google "Olivia Wilde boob gif". She did a gag for GQ's comedy issue and someone turned it into a mesmerizing gif.

You're welcome.

i couldn't really find a good pic on google, but i couldn't believe how cute Dr. Laura Burns of TN Brew Works is after seeing her on Brew Dogs. Not many things sexier than a cute girl who is a master brewer and has a PhD!

Back