13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else getting phantom registrations? I just got two receipts from today, and I haven't even tried to enter once today... Hope that doesn't disqualify my legit entries...

hustlebird said:
Is anyone else getting phantom registrations? I just got two receipts from today, and I haven't even tried to enter once today... Hope that doesn't disqualify my legit entries...

I got them too... They are probably just having some issues with their website, or being overwhelmed.

No they are not phantom at all. We have 1 person entering all of them and she is a tad behind. We are getting about 50 a day and we want them all in the system. So you will get an email for every entry.

I got them too... They are probably just having some issues with their website, or being overwhelmed.

Nah not at all, the site is fine its the human factor..LOL

Latest posts

Back