Boy, I'd love to see HER profile on E Harmony! What a catch! Not..........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Brewer

Grouchy Old Fart
Reaction score
54 bags?!?!?!

This woman crashed a car with 54 bags of heroin in her vagina / VaginaThis is Karin Mackaliunas of Scranton, Pennsylvania. Police found — upon searching her after finding a connection with a minor burglary — 54 bags of heroin, cash, empty bags and assorted sundry pills in her vagina.

Now there is a lady you can take home to meet your mother!

Here's the kicker...in addition to the 54 bags of heroin, the Dr. also found $51.22!
What kind of sick woman carries spare change in her vajayjay?

"Stick a finger in me.
Ok, now stick another one.
Now put your whole hand in.
Put your other hand in there.
Now clap."

"I can't clap."

"Tight huh?"

Here's the kicker...in addition to the 54 bags of heroin, the Dr. also found $51.22!
What kind of sick woman carries spare change in her vajayjay?

I guess the $.22 is where I draw the line as well.

Wow, and to think we used to be impressed by the blond who could fit a whole beer bottle in her mouth. ;)

I still am :D

beer_bottle_mouth_girl.jpg

Imagine if some poor sucker would have taken her home that night.

He'd a been sitting on the edge of the bed while she went to freshen up. What kinda noises would she have made emptying her stash in preperation for the pending activity? And where the hell would she put all that stuff?

What sucks is that I found her picasa profile. Not only was she a pretty smoking hottie before the heroine had its way with her, she has a kid. You can see her scuzzy boyfriend in the photos, who looks like a dirtball, and you can see some photos where she looks great (before heroine) and some that look horrible.

What sucks is that I found her picasa profile. Not only was she a pretty smoking hottie before the heroine had its way with her, she has a kid. You can see her scuzzy boyfriend in the photos, who looks like a dirtball, and you can see some photos where she looks great (before heroine) and some that look horrible.

Yeah I just found it as well. She was a hot milfy normal looking wife and mother before. It's sad.

" Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard" That was the first thing that popped into my head. MY second thought was, "wonder what she was going to buy with 55.22" THen it occured to me, probably more herion.

" Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard" That was the first thing that popped into my head. MY second thought was, "wonder what she was going to buy with 55.22" THen it occured to me, probably more herion.

Bail? I think she has plenty of heroin.

Imagine if she tried to pay for a pastrami sandwich with that cash...

"Please, lady, you expect me to accept these stinky bills? Peee-yeeew! Go. Just go. Take your sandwich and go."

Imagine if she tried to pay for a pastrami sandwich with that cash...

"Please, lady, you expect me to accept these stinky bills? Peee-yeeew! Go. Just go. Take your sandwich and go."

It would probably work if she ordered tuna fish........

Latest posts

Back