Vector and Clip Art for beer ingredients?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmv

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a collection of good vector art or clip art for the ingredients of beer, mainly hops, malt, and barley? I'm having a tough time finding much clipart for hops specifically.

Thanks

Tough one. I work for a graphic arts firm, and we always have a tough time finding this stuff. I've got a catalog of clipart at work somewhere. It has a few things, but not much, and the stuff it does have isn't the best. If I can find it, I'll get ahold of you and email you some of the clipart.

I had to make my hops and barley vector art. For the hops, I found a good picture, used Live Trace in Illustrator, then changed it a lot (because live trace sucks). For the barley, I think I was able to steal something out of MS Word's clip art catalogue. I'll go there to use basic elements out of a bigger piece of art. The barley for instance probably came out of some farm scene. Bring it into Illustrator, then delete out all of the superfluous stuff.

Back