The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did I read something a few hundred pages back about deep fried pig?

Ignore them... you'll learn very quickly, they're all half a brain cell off a retahded.

... except Melena... and Big John (but big john is never on).

... and me.

I'm wicket smaht.

.... I have had a big annual pig roast for 14 years now. I way over-cooked a pig... THREE years ago... and these bozos still bring it up.

Ignore them... you'll learn very quickly, they're all half a brain cell off a retahded.

... except Melena... and Big John (but big john is never on).

... and me.

I'm wicket smaht.

.... I have had a big annual pig roast for 14 years now. I way over-cooked a pig... THREE years ago... and these bozos still bring it up.

Forget to switch back to your reel log-in, Brian? ;)

NEWBIE2013 said:
wow and you thought that comcast guy was harsh...this randar guy seems like a total ass

So lemme see if I got this right....

You show up here two days ago and start off with "Ohhhhh. I'm kinda afraid of you guys, you play hardball."

Then, within 48 hours you're calling out Randar, soliciting switch hitting brew days and popping the top of mason jars of mule.

You're a farkin' natural Masshole. You were born to play this game. You might be a grits eatin' carpet muncher from Tennessee but in your soul of souls you're a guy from Southy named Sully. I think I love you.

So lemme see if I got this right....

You show up here two days ago and start off with "Ohhhhh. I'm kinda afraid of you guys, you play hardball."

Then, within 48 hours you're calling out Randar, soliciting switch hitting brew days and popping the top of mason jars of mule.

You're a farkin' natural Masshole. You were born to play this game. You might be a grits eatin' carpet muncher from Tennessee but in your soul of souls you're a guy from Southy named Sully. I think I love you.
HAHA! Or she's another he pretending to be a she and has been lurking for a long time... waiting for that perfect moment... right after the heat of a big sandstorm mixed with egotistic lightning strike... to try to sneak in here when everyone is trying to pretend it didn't happen and get on with things. Tricksy hobbitses.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid cookies

Computers are dumb

Holy bless I almost choked on this coffee. Classic.

Dammit, I would have bet good money that "notcapebrewing" was, in fact, DirecTVBeerDrinker; I read those comments as being great satire, not Cape being his usual ********* self.

As I recall from previous experience, Mr. Tx doesn't look too kindly on those who use multiple accounts. I'm pretty sure he trademarked the term "Insta-Ban™"

And so another day draws to a close here at Lake Woebegone. We welcome one new friend, the Noob and say goodbye to two more, Cape and NotCape.

Best of luck to the N00b in her new adventures here in Homebrewland and GTFO to Cape and NotCape. Sayonara, muttafarkers.

I missed the photo!!!

Repost it!

I love my guns! Even better when chicks are holding them and pointing them down range.

Back