• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$60 for $30 @ Midwest Supplies, 12/9 only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aberrix

Reaction score
$30 for $60 in home brewing or winemaking kits and supplies at Midwest Supplies

basically for $30 you get a $60 voucher (gift card?) to use in the store.

50% discount!

the deal is only good today, however the voucher doesn't expire until 01/09/11!

http://steals.startribune.com/r/4d00eb7279f41d7872eb3ba3

*Redeem In-store only.

I hopped on this, maybe it'll help a couple other people too... obviously locals only :(

p.s. I hope this is the right section to post this, I apologize if it's not...

Maybe I typed it in a confusing way, the deal is only good today 12/09 however the voucher itself is good until 01/09/11....

Right. Bought two. It says limit one per visit, so I'll just have to make two visits! ;)

Bought 2 myself, that a deal, now I just gotta think what Im gonna buy!!!

That area of the country always has so much more homebrewing activity. Maybe someday Pennsylvania will catch up. Just jealous cause that's a great deal.

Wish I would've seen this earlier! I live about 6 miles from there, it's the main place I get supplies from.

Got two, used one. I was told their 'official' policy states that only one can be used every 24 hours. I drove 100+ miles up there, so I was kind of irritated. On the up, I have another trip planned soon. :mug:

Back