Mmmmm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timduncan200021

Reaction score
I am currently on my first brew, and I'm loving it, and this process has prompted me to start trying a bunch of different craft brews that I have never thought of trying before in an effort to find a style that I enjoy. After trying a bunch I found one that I absolutely love, "golden monkey" by victory. It is a Belgian tripelwhixh I had never heard of before but it is amazing and I will be making it next batch. It has sunken me even deeper into this addiction....

image-2841312486.jpg

Welcome, and, I am sorry. Be carefull with the monkey, it is way too drinkable for a 9.5% beer.

COLObrewer said:
Welcome, and, I am sorry. Be carefull with the monkey, it is way too drinkable for a 9.5% beer.

Agreed whole heartily, I wadded through many a bottle of golden monkey it is a very nice beer. So is about everything else that Victory makes. Welcome to the addiction, I hope you know there is no turning back now! Your vehicle will start acting up and pull you into brew pubs, and your wallet will come flying out of your pants and your bank account will get emptied again and again! You will start spending copious amounts of time browsing brewing forums, home brewing web sites, and a never before interest in grains will take over your thought process. New friends will appear, and you will join clubs where strange customs prevail. You are now officially a beer geek, welcome, drink up, and enjoy the best beers on the planet.

Respect the Monkey! He can rise up and get you without you even knowing it! Don't ask me how I know:drunk: Kinda like this hobby we call homebrewing. Welcome!

Back