GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheezydemon3 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd now what?

Lol. 12 episodes, awesome, but gone before I knew it.

just tell me it ends and doesn't leave the story hanging... we've been busy the last couple days so we're on the second episode of season 2.. intense for sure.. thought the rich boy guy was a gonner :)

Season 3 (if it doesn't exist already) must be in the works.

If season 2 fanale is the ending, it is WAY better than the piece of fish excrement that Lost called an ending, and could be taken as an ending.

Pulling John. is a documentary on the guy who inspired the movie "Over the Top" with Stallone. Great documentary.

Hell on Wheels - Post civil war expansion meets western
Alphas - a sort of 'pulled back' approach on super-ish heroes
Battlestar Gallactica - ALL MUST WATCH - Do it now!

Just mah .02

Just mah .02

Your .02 is worth 8.2 BIOLLION bucks.

BSG is the Star Wars that star wars meant to be. AWESOME!!!!

will check out the other 2 just because we are so in agreement about BSG!!

:mug:

cheezydemon3 said:
Yeah it has been mentioned, but I never tire of seeing another fan!

That movie got no mention that I ever remember, and yet it is the equal of Shaun of the dead, just about my favorite movie ever.

Funny but not Shaun of the dead funny IMHO

Just mah .02

Alphas first episode was AWESOME!!!

second lost me.

when the guy was able to calculate not only the weight, trajectory, speed of cinder blocks that had not yet fallen, and also the exact reaction of some random mopeder AND said mopeders exact reaction time......

Physics can be predicted. Some random persons reaction time and reaction to stimuli? Unpredictable.

Good show though. My over analytical and hyper realistic mind ruined episode 2 for me......maybe I'm an alpha...;)

That is a tough one.

:mug:

Yeah it has been mentioned, but I never tire of seeing another fan!

That movie got no mention that I ever remember, and yet it is the equal of Shaun of the dead, just about my favorite movie ever.

I watched Dale vs Tucker a while back with the SWMBO. Oh holy cow how I laughed... Alan Tudyk is just hilarious. I wish he was in more things.

If you like Shaun of the Dead, then you have to check out Spaced. It's Simon Pegg's show before Shaun of the Dead. Has nothign really to do with zombies; it's just that Simon Pegg's humour.

Also, I just watched Crazy Stupid Love (actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if it was Netflix or hbogo) and I rather enjoyed it.

I very much enjoyed The Man From Nowhere. There are some great action scenes in it.

The Perfect Host was also entertaining. Very odd and engaging.

Fishing with John is now streaming.

It's a great series.

Alphas
Hell on Wheels
SPACED
Crazy stupid love
The Man From Nowhere
Perfect Host
Fishing with John

more for myself than anything. Don't want to miss any!

I need to find something. Waiting on another disk to arrive.

I need to find something. Waiting on another disk to arrive.

I dropped disks long ago. (not that you should)

There was almost always something just as interesting on streaming.

Night of the chicken dead is AWESOMELY bad.

So gory and ridiculous, with unbelieveably passing musical songs interspersed with such cheesy humor and amusingly gory crap.

Took 2 or 3 sessions, but I watched it all.

"Revenge is a dish best served fried" was memorable as a musical number.

WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME THAT "WE ARE THE NIGHT" WAS THE SECOND COOLEST MOVIE EVER, BEFORE NETFLIX EFFING PUT IN A DUBBED OVER VERSION????!!!!??
they should at least still offer the subtitled version.

Dammit! It was in my que for months.

I blame myself.....sorta.

Fishing with John is now streaming.

It's a great series.

Wow! I just watched this. I figured I was the only one. I thought it was really cool, especially the random flights of fancy the narrator would take. The fact that he only did it a few times was really funny. I was like 'what'd he just say?'

Hey! Y'all know that both Magnum, P.I. and The Rockford Files are now on Netflix streaming? It is! Are you not peeing yourselves with excitement yet? No? Why not? You should be. It's '70s-and-'80s investigator-tastic!

And for the more erudite-aspiring mofo's of great discernment, there are a few choice Ken Burns documentaries, including his recent and much-lauded 10-part series on Jazz and the 9-part archetypal Civil War series from way back in '90.

If you can't get passed the first 20 minutes, then fastforward to the 21st minute and continue from there.

I LOVE movies, so sometimes I can be hyper critical.

I guess the 1940s atmoshpere and flying cars (even though it failed) and stuff seemed pretty inacurate.

i will give it another go.

Couldn't finish Rudy either...;)

Definitely check out Timecrimes.

It's a Spanish movie with time travel but it's not sci fi. Takes place in the countryside and things get weirder as things get compounded.

Again for Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. Not my style of movie but funny as h#ll.

My son and I have been watching the Avengers animated series. Now I've started watching the Hulk and Thor series when he's not around. There is a mildly entertaining Iron Man animated series that is more geared towards adults. Can't remember off my head what it's called though.

I had watched the first two seasons of Breaking Bad a while back but found I was still 2 years behind when I ran out of episodes on Netflix and went to watch the show as it was airing. So, I decided I'd just wait until more seasons came along on Netflix.

They have since added seasons 3 & 4 so I went through them this past week. The show has just gotten better as it continues to progress. What a fantastic show.

I am now finally catching up to speed with the current season. Still a couple of episodes behind, but close.

Back