• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10) 1/2" stainless steel female hose mount snaplocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne1

Reaction score
10) 1/2" stainless steel female hose mount snaplock quick disconnects. Type C

snaplocks1.jpg

I have recently changed all my hose fittings to the Type B fittings.

I will sell all 10) for SOLD plus shipping. Shipping should be around $10.00 in the lower 48 US.

PayPal preferred.

So here I was, looking at getting some more of the brass discos you sold me last year. . . and you go and post this. . . . and make me want to upgrade off your cast-offs again. ;)

I'm going to be a good boy and pass, though. I need to buy a new burner first.

Best of luck!

That is correct. I am still using the male ends. They can be purchased from Proflowdynamics.com for about $4.00 each plus shipping.

I am selling the females for half of the retail price plus the cost of shipping.

Including the shipping costs, you would still save $20.00 buying the females from me and males from Proflowdynamics.com

Wayne, If you are going to the BulK grain buy tomorrow, I will buy them from you then. Let me know if the other deals fell through so I can bring the cash.

Chromados

Thanks for the interest.

The Snaplocks have been sold to serum67.

Shipping today.

Back