Maybe someday she'll be here(weldless brutus 10)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agezzi

Reaction score
For about 6months now I've been looking around matching prices and finding as much free stuff as possible to start me a Brutus. Well she's not together yet, but I wanted to share so far what I have. I know I came in under a grand. When I sit down and add up all the receipts I'll post them on here , and try as well to take pics of the build if wanted. My goal was to build her on a budget and I think I didn't do to bad. I still need to get gas plumbing, but will wait to build the fame first. Then go buy alot of random sizes to get it plumbed. And before u ask the two yellow ball valves up front are just mockups. I will make the tubing longer when I get these pilots plumbed. The 2nd pic is of one of the kegs(I have 2 more to do) and the last pic is the angle iron and Cloey. Any thoughts?

image-3689021863.jpg

image-3982664897.jpg

image-3402429797.jpg

Interested to see this one come along. I am in much the same place...a bunch of parts all over the garage. I am getting a journeyman sheet metal worker buddy of mine to help me weld up a frame...hopefully this weekend!

I started my controller build yesterday. I was going to do a mounted panel,but in looking around decided to go with one of those cool tool box builds. I like the idea that all the electric besides the valves will b protected. So to lowes I went. Not to bad for under fifty I got the boxes, the outlets, a spa gfci and the tool box. Yes I know the wiring doesn't look right, but it is. I am cheap and didn't want to buy wire, so I cut up a extension cord and used what wires I had. So everything is not colored to what it should be. As well i still need to wire in on and off switch and lights. If anyone has an idea to improved anything let me know. Thanks to all at hbt who's ideas I am using to make my build possible

image-2443783357.jpg

image-837248518.jpg

image-699143655.jpg

image-2053822804.jpg

photo.jpg

Latest posts

Back