Hey from Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Hammer

Reaction score
Hey everybody
I am new to homebrewing and currently working on my second brew. First wasn't so good.....:( Anyway I came across the forum and here I am ready to learn.:)

Thanks
Bob

Welcome to another GA brewer! :mug:

I'm in Cartersville; so not too far from you!! Best of luck on your second brew! :tank:

Neal

nealf..thanks. I'm getting anxious.

Do we ever have any brew fests in our area? Anything to do other than sit and stare at a carboy:)

pldoolittle.........we are a little bigger now days.......we might even be on the map;)

Welcome from the GA Coast. Brunswick brewer here.

Just kegged my " Hoe in the Garrden B!tch in the Bed"

Making the jump to AG next week.

Good luck with your future brews.

Cheers and Fair Winds,
Kevin

Tidewater Brewing

Welcome, Avondale Estates here.

I think I got lost in Woodstock once too, but I might have been somewhere else seeing how I was lost.

I'm here from Covington and my son just started brewing in Conyers. We met mrk305 at the LHBS yesterday while picking up the next batches. I understand he's almost a fixture in there, it must be nice living so close to beer supplies. Welcome to the HBT, maybe I'll run into you at the LHBS sometime too

Keith

gaffrig24 said:
I'm here from Covington and my son just started brewing in Conyers. We met mrk305 at the LHBS yesterday while picking up the next batches. I understand he's almost a fixture in there, it must be nice living so close to beer supplies. Welcome to the HBT, maybe I'll run into you at the LHBS sometime too

Keith

Yes, it was nice meeting you, and yes it is really great living near a LHBS. I go there almost every week. BUT I don't have a sailboat like you do Gaffrig and my highschool nickname was MarkSailboat, and I don't have an ocean anymore.... so how about an invite this summer and I'll bring some all-grain beers!
:mug:
(Gaffrig kegs but still uses extracts/ Mark brews all-grain but still bottles)

Back