Hello from the North East

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpamDog

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been lurking here for the past few weeks so I thought I would sign up and say hi.
Little about me.. I currently live in Southern New Hampshire but in a week or so I will be in Northern Vermont.. I am currently engaged with a wedding scheduled for next Oct. I have been interested in homebrew since my 21st birthday when one of my friends gave me a bottle of honey mead that he and his dad had made. Since then I have tried many diffrent homebrews from him and a few other people I have come to know that homebrew. So I finally figured I can't stand on the sidelines anymore.. they have so much fun with it that I just have to try it for myself. I plan on starting with a batch of mead that will hopefully be done in time for our wedding as we plan to do a honey mead toast (traditional Irish thing) then after that I think the sky is the limit!! I look forward to learning from everyone here and hopefully makeing some lifelong friends..

SpamDog

Moving just north of St Albans. nice quiet country.. SWMBO is from that area and she got a higher paying job and I got a job offer too good to refuse so we decided to go for it.. hopefully I can find a good brew shop up there but then again I am more than happy to be in cohorts with my internet friends on here :D

SpamDog

Back