Just got back from the brewery...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrapinbrewer

Reaction score
So i just got back from a local brewery thats closing, and i managed to score 15 pounds of hops... 4 pounds of centenial, 4 pounds of amarillo, and 8 pounds of the two mixed together, i put it all in ziplock bags, but what else can i do to make sure that these hops stay good?

i also scored around 20 pounds of various specialty grains (crystal 40, crystal 80, black, munich), 20 pounds of rye and 10 pounds of marris otter.... though at this point im just bragging cause i can use that much quicker than 15 pounds of hops
:mug: :tank:

oh yea, i also got 300 new glass bottles, FIFTEEN THOUSAND bottle caps, and a capper they had laying around.
:rockin:

+1,000,000 on the vac sealer. I love mine.
And holy ****ing score, batman!! Good for you. Too bad a brewery had to go under.

that is a pretty damn good score. i dont know if i want to be happy for you or jealous. i guess both. so what are you gonna brew with all that gold you got.

that is a pretty damn good score. i dont know if i want to be happy for you or jealous. i guess both. so what are you gonna brew with all that gold you got.

i plan on making a rye red ale with lots o' hops. should be interesting, and if it sucks, hey it was free...

Back