New Glarus' Golden Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugaboo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Love this beers. Had one last year and it was great. Just had another last week and it's even better. All of these Golden Ales were brewed 2 years ago and the brewery says you can leave it for up to 5 years. Nice floral taste and the second one I had definitely had a more prominent Brett taste to it.
Last week they had it available as a sample up at the gift shop. Not sure how long they will be doing that, but it's a great deal. I've been there 4 times now and this last time was the only time I've seen the bottling line in action. It's mesmerizing to watch that thing go and frustrating at the same time to think how slowly I bottle at home. One of the brewers spent some time talking to us about how things were done. I restrained myself from bugging him too much because he was busy and he was giving great information to my nonbrewing friends while he was one the computer(not so exciting for me info). Anyways for me it's definitely worth the trip just for the Golden Ale.

Back