I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to chime in with a statement. I think Bruce (sorry, Caitlyn) chose the wrong picture to scare with us. I mean, share with us.

I think a more formal attire would have suited the occasion better.

It seems to me to be all part of the tendency for people to define themselves by their sexual preference/kink/etc. (S)he is proud of the results and wants to show it all off. Its too much in my opinion too.

Not near as frightening as Lady J and Genisis P Orridge who, in the 80's, both underwent surgery in efforts to look like the same person. <shudders>

What about these geniuses.

article-2506990-1965A6FE00000578-644_634x954.jpg

Some may find them hot, I do not.

Whenever I see Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner on TV I think "Ew, gross," but it really has nothing to do with his/her transition. I feel the same way about the rest of his family as well. So without doing a search for them and subjecting myself to involuntary gagging, I nominate the whole Jenner/Kardashian clan for "You think they're hot, but I'm completely repulsed by them..." I think there used to be a thread like that at one point.

Whenever I see Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner on TV I think "Ew, gross," but it really has nothing to do with his/her transition. I feel the same way about the rest of his family as well. So without doing a search for them and subjecting myself to involuntary gagging, I nominate the whole Jenner/Kardashian clan for "You think they're hot, but I'm completely repulsed by them..." I think there used to be a thread like that at one point.

I didn't think anything about the Jenners/Kardashians until I saw the photo spread of Kim. She looks a lot better nekkid than I ever expected her too.

Never been a sport fan and didn't know who Jenner was until this.

Wife does the facebook, I don't, she said someone made a comment about how maybe now they find a way to transform Kanye into a real musician. I think that'd be scarier than Jenner.

I didn't think anything about the Jenners/Kardashians until I saw the photo spread of Kim. She looks a lot better nekkid than I ever expected her too.

Well, she does have the best body money can buy.

Maybe this is overly harsh since they're not really threatening so much as overexposed (in all senses of the word), but if a meteor fell on that whole clan, I wouldn't feel too badly about it. Why society treats them as American royalty is completely lost on me.

Why society treats them as American royalty is completely lost on me.

Because they have absolutely no talent and do absolutely nothing yet still obtain wealth and notoriety. It's the American Dream.

And with that, I submit; Racheal Coleman of "Signing Time"

imgp1160.jpg

I won't go so far as to say "hot" but, I would like to take her from behind while she talks dirty to me in sign language.

Because they have absolutely no talent and do absolutely nothing yet still obtain wealth and notoriety. It's the American Dream.

imgp1160.jpg

I won't go so far as to say "hot" but, I would like to take her from behind while she talks dirty to me in sign language.

A lifeline! Let me be the first to grab it. Rachel is a pretty lady IMO.

imgp1160.jpg

Yeah, I could tag team on that.

How about Alison Sweeney? I think she qualifies as a "plus size" model/actress (although her weight fluctuates a lot). But I don't care the size, if it's put together right...and, in my opinion, she's put together RIGHT.

article-0-1AD6C822000005DC-50_634x409.jpg

How about Alison Sweeney? I think she qualifies as a "plus size" model/actress (although her weight fluctuates a lot). But I don't care the size, if it's put together right...and, in my opinion, she's put together RIGHT.

That's what qualifies as "plus size"? Holy unreasonable expectations, Batman!

I was about to say the same. Figure is hourglassed. There is no way that is plus size unless you are comparing her the standard super anorexic super'models'

I'm guessing she "was" plus sized, before participating in the show. It says "Biggest Loser Finale". I'm guessing she's lost quite a bit of weight.

I think she's hot as hell in that pic.

I'm guessing she "was" plus sized, before participating in the show. It says "Biggest Loser Finale". I'm guessing she's lost quite a bit of weight.

I think she's hot as hell in that pic.

And this is the exact reason that you should shag everyone you can while in high school.....Even the uglies.

My advice to the youngsters out there? As a wise man once said, shag everything. The cake isn't fully baked yet, but you should always lick the bowl. When other late comers are talking about how great the cake was, at least you can say you also had a taste of it.

All my accidental innuendos are free of charge.

In the '40s she would have been a pin-up model. Today, she's deemed "plus-size"? She looks fine to me. I don't get it why some guys like women with the bodies of ten-year-old boys.

In the '40s she would have been a pin-up model. Today, she's deemed "plus-size"? She looks fine to me. I don't get it why some guys like women with the bodies of ten-year-old boys.

She is thin there. As I said, her weight fluctuates a lot.

alison-sweeney1.jpg

And she was never a contestant on that show. She has always, to my knowledge, been the host.

If you're tall and have big boobs, you're a minimum size 10-12, and I guess that counts as plus-sized in fashion language.

While we're on the subject, do size 0 size 00 and size 000 exist only in two-dimensional space?

Christie Brinkley

I'm sure makeup and surgery have a lot to do with it (though I'll keep pretending otherwise), but damn she looks good for a woman in her 60s. I don't even care that she's over twice my age.

Christie-Brinkley-Line-Skin-Care.jpg

Christie-Brinkley-Bikini-Body.jpg

Never did it for me, so she belongs in this thread.

Kathy Ireland was my SI crush, even before learning she was a homebrewer

Scottie "Mistress of Metals" Chapman

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUZD7SIRIuI[/ame]

And I am not normally into body art.

Confession: I had a racy dream about Scottie one night. She has a place in my heart as a result.

EDIT: Which is weird because I've always had a thing for Kari.

Confession: I had a racy dream about Scottie one night. She has a place in my heart as a result.

EDIT: Which is weird because I've always had a thing for Kari.
The key is an occasionally hot woman wielding a plasma cutter, oxy torch or M4 is ALWAYS smoking!

And this is the exact reason that you should shag everyone you can while in high school.....Even the uglies.

My advice to the youngsters out there? As a wise man once said, shag everything. The cake isn't fully baked yet, but you should always lick the bowl. When other late comers are talking about how great the cake was, at least you can say you also had a taste of it.

All my accidental innuendos are free of charge.

Also....cheat on all your girlfriends till you are 30.

growing up in the 70s, I would watch WKRP in Cincinnati and, except for the overly obvious, never saw the attraction for Lani Anderson. girl who played Bailey was the hot one.

and Jacyln Smith was way hotter than Farah.

Back