labels LABELS L A B E L S!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightbiker

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone here (and I know you do) label their bottles? I'm very interested in putting a personal touch to the package, as it were (hey, beer can be interesting IN and OUT of the bottle!)
ALL I've managed to find are peel-n-stick label sheets, however. I'd rather have lick-n-stick so I can soak 'em off the bottles when the bottles come back home to get reloaded, as it were.
I took a brief look at some services that will print them for you, and ship the labels -too expensive for my purposes -wholely unsuitable.
Presently I'm making do with Avery labels that I can run through my inkjet, and stick onto the bottle cap (much nicer than the usual "MD" for Munich DUnkel and "P0-02-10" for Porter, Feb. 2010. But its only something to tide me along until I find what I'm really looking for.
Those of you that label your bottles, what paper are you using? I've already got pretty good design software (Label Factory Delux).
Help is appreciated!

Latest posts

Back